The Ride Forever Urban Commuter Course is a 4 hour training course that is ideal for riders wanting to stay safe while commuting and improve their riding skills. The training is aimed at motorcycle riders whose riding is primarily commuting in urban environments and traffic. New motorcycle riders looking to build early skills and confidence can also find this course valuable.
This course is to ensure riders develop the skills to commute safely and gain more confidence when riding in urban environments.
* Ride Forever Courses are FREE to Tasman, Marlborough & Nelson City residents:
- Register for your subsidy at www.ridetolive.co.nz
- Once your subsidy is confirmed, book your course and use the Coupon Code MDC. Do NOT enter any numbers with your coupon code - just the letters - otherwise the coupon will not be applied.
- You'll need to forward your subsidy voucher number to us, and also take your voucher with you on the day of the course.
- If the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay the full course fee.