The Ride Forever Bronze Course is an 8 hour training course created for beginner and intermediate riders to instil safe riding habits and boost confidence. It is aimed at riders with a Learner’s licence and riders on their Restricted Class 6 (motorcycle) licence who are riding LAMS-approved motorbikes. The course takes riders on local roads, predominantly in an urban setting although some higher speed roads may be encountered.
This training course specifically focuses on NZTA’s Competency Based Training Assessment (CBTA) competencies and tasks, supporting riders to pass the Class 6 CBTA Restricted or Full licence assessment. You will finish the course a more confident and skillful rider.
* Ride Forever Courses are FREE to Tasman, Marlborough & Nelson City residents:
- Register for your subsidy at www.ridetolive.co.nz
- Once your subsidy is confirmed, book your course and use the Coupon Code TDC.
- You'll need to forward your subsidy voucher to us, and also take your voucher with you on the day of the course.
- If the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay the full course fee.