Ride Forever Courses
2 Drive Safe are Ride Forever course providers. These are top class courses funded by the ACC, and delivered to you by New Zealand’s Premier Rider & Driver trainers across the South Island. Currently we are providing courses in Nelson, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Rangiora, Christchurch, Westport, Timaru & Invercargill.
Improve your skill level and confidence, take your riding to the next level, and join a national network of certified riders just like you by registering for Ride Forever training. Each course is between four and eight hours long and consists of at least 70% on-road training, meaning you get hands on experience instead of being stuck in the classroom!
There are a number of Ride Forever courses to suit your needs. For new riders there is the Bronze Ride Forever Course. For experienced riders there is the Silver Ride Forever Course. For elite riders there is the Gold Ride Forever Course. For commuting riders there is the Urban Ride Forever Course. For scooter and moped riders there is the Scooter Survival Course. Click on the course you’d like more information about above.
FREE Ride Forever Courses for Selwyn District residents:
- Selwyn District Residents book your course here using the coupon code: "SDC". Do NOT enter any numbers with your coupon code - just the letters - otherwise the coupon will not be applied.
- You'll need to be a Selwyn Resident to be granted the subsidy - we’ll confirm that with Selwyn District Council from the details you give us.
- If the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay the full course fee.
Ride Forever Courses are FREE to Marlborough residents:
- Please book using code "MDC" at the start of your booking by clicking the green ‘enter discount voucher’ button - this will claim your subsidy.
- Note: If you fail to notify us by 1pm on the day before your course and wish to cancel or move you will lose the subsidy from the district council and not be able to apply for another one for 6 months. This would mean making the booking fee payment before participating in a Ride Forever Course during that period.