Ride Forever Urban Commuter
The Ride Forever Urban Commuter Course is a 4 hour training course that is ideal for riders wanting to stay safe while commuting and improve their riding skills. The training is aimed at motorcycle riders whose riding is primarily commuting in urban environments and traffic. New motorcycle riders looking to build early skills and confidence can also find this course valuable.
This course is to ensure riders develop the skills to commute safely and gain more confidence when riding in urban environments.
* Ride Forever Courses are FREE to Tasman, Marlborough & Nelson City residents:
- Tasman, Marlborough & Nelson City residents register for your subsidy at www.ridetolive.co.nz
- Once your subsidy is confirmed, book your course here using the coupon code relevant to your district: "TDC" for Tasman District, or "MDC" for Marlborough District. Do NOT enter any numbers with your coupon code - just the letters - otherwise the coupon will not be applied.
- You'll need to forward your subsidy voucher number to us, and also take your voucher with you on the day of the course.
- If the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay the full course fee.
This course is conducted on urban roads and includes opportunities for riders to interact with medium to heavy traffic flows. The course includes such things as:
- Positioning to see and be seen
- Safe and effective braking
- Dealing with traffic
All this and more for just $20. You’ll be under the guidance of a professional instructor at all times, and emerge a more confident, competent and safer rider.