Ride Forever Gold Course
The pinnacle of Ride Forever coaching for advanced riders
- Ideal for honing advanced skills, tailored to the rider.
- Have an expert cast their eye for areas to improve.
- Only $50 for a full day (8hrs) of Gold-level coaching.
Gold is for experienced riders who hold a Full motorcycle licence. Ideally, you’ll have already taken a Silver-level course, the foundations of which will allow you to get the most out of Gold-level coaching.
As well as a refresher on the fundamentals of braking, slow skills and hazard awareness, Gold allows for focusing on specific skills. The course will give you a better understanding of how to corner safely and smoothly, while enhancing your ability to recognise and deal with hazards.
The coaching covers skills like group riding, long-distance touring and riding with a pillion, as well as furthering advanced vision and control skills.
FREE Ride Forever Courses for Selwyn District residents:
- Selwyn District Residents book your course here using the coupon code: "SDC". Do NOT enter any numbers with your coupon code - just the letters - otherwise the coupon will not be applied.
- You'll need to be a Selwyn Resident to be granted the subsidy - we’ll confirm that with Selwyn District Council from the details you give us.
- If the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay the full course fee.
Ride Forever Courses are FREE to Marlborough residents:
- Please book using code "MDC" at the start of your booking by clicking the green ‘enter discount voucher’ button - this will claim your subsidy.
- Note: If you fail to notify us by 1pm on the day before your course and wish to cancel or move you will lose the subsidy from the district council and not be able to apply for another one for 6 months. This would mean making the booking fee payment before participating in a Ride Forever Course during that period.
The Gold course coaching covers skills like group riding, long-distance touring and riding with a pillion, as well as furthering advanced vision and control skills.
Extending over a full day, on open highways and challenging back roads, you can expect to cover more than 100km with a highly qualified instructor on hand to help raise your game. Prepare for a day that will stretch you but prove highly satisfying.
Plus, if you’ve held a full licence for two or more years you can claim $200 cashback on your rego when you complete a Gold Course.